10 Ways To Tap The Strength Of God


17 Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:
18 Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.

19 The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments. Hab.3

Many a time the more you know God the more you realized the dependability of God.
There are what we called denied answers and delayed prayers.

There are many times as we walk with God that when we look around, the condition will be much tensed.

You need to discover the secret that men like Habakkuk discovered, that God is my strength. The Lord is my strength!

What is strength?    
Strength is the power to carry on. To overcome in our career, job etc we must know how to hook ourselves on to the strength of God.

The strength will be transmitted to your feet. When you have strength you will be able to climb high places.

10 Ways to tap the strength of God
1. Sonship relationship - the church

2. Covenant relationship - Israel

3. Growth – Satan detest the growth of believers with passion.

4. Increasing consecration

5. Humility

6. Waiting continually on the Lord by praying and fasting

7. Faith

8. Strong relationship with the Holy Spirit

9. Ever increasing knowledge - Dan.11:32

10. Joy of the Lord - there is difference between joy and happiness. Happiness depends on happenings. I want you to encourage yourself in the Lord, there is no mountain you cannot climb.

There is a clear difference between eagle and hen. Things that have not happened in years, in two months they will be settled.


Feel free to share and comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment